SWAYAM January 2023: Important Exam Schedule and Application Information

The National Testing Agency (NTA) has officially unveiled the schedule for the Study Webs of Active Learning for Young Aspiring Minds (SWAYAM) January 2023 semester exams. If you are planning to participate in these exams, you can check the essential dates on NTA’s official website at nta.ac.in. The online application process for the SWAYAM January 2023 semester exams is currently open and will remain so until September 20th. It’s crucial to note that the last date for payment of the application fee is September 21st. Additionally, NTA will allow candidates to make changes to their applications between September 23rd and September 25th.

SWAYAM January 2023 Exam Dates

The SWAYAM January 2023 semester exams are scheduled to take place on October 19th, 20th, and 21st. Please be aware that NTA will issue admit cards for these exams at a later date.

How to Apply for SWAYAM January 2023

If you’re interested in applying for the SWAYAM January 2023 session, follow these straightforward steps:

  1. Navigate to the official NTA SWAYAM website at swayam.nta.ac.in.
  2. Click on the SWAYAM exam link available on the home page.
  3. Log in with your existing credentials or register as a new user.
  4. Complete the application form and make the necessary payment for the application fees.
  5. Once you’ve finished, click on the submit button.
  6. After submitting your application, download the confirmation page and retain a printout for your records.

It’s essential to note that the SWAYAM January 2023 semester exam will be conducted in two shifts, with each shift lasting for 3 hours. The first shift will commence at 9 AM, while the second shift will begin at 3 PM. The exam papers for SWAYAM Jan 2023 will be in English, except for language papers, which will be in their respective languages. This exam primarily consists of multiple-choice questions (MCQs), with over 60% of the questions being assignment-based, and the remaining 40% taking the form of quiz-type questions.

Accessing Detailed Information

If you need comprehensive details about the semester exams, including information about exam centers, timings, fees, and the application process, you can refer to the SWAYAM information bulletin on the NTA website at swayam.nta.ac.in and swayam.ntaonline.in. If you have any questions or require clarification, NTA has provided a helpline number, 011-40759000, and an email address, [email protected], for candidates to contact for assistance.


Meta description, SWAYAM January 2023, NTA, exam schedule, application process, admit cards, exam shifts, MCQs, information bulletin, helpline number, email address.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

error: Content is protected !!