SSC JHT 2023 Paper 2 Date Announced: December 31, 2023
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has officially scheduled the SSC JHT 2023 Paper 2 for December 31, 2023. This examination is conducted for the recruitment of Junior Hindi Translators (JHT), Junior Translators (JT), and Senior Hindi Translators (SHT).
Earlier, the commission had announced that SSC JHT Paper 1 would take place online on October 16. Aspiring candidates can download their admit cards for both Papers 1 and 2 from the official website, ssc.nic.in.
The official announcement from SSC reads, “The Commission has decided to conduct the Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, and Senior Hindi Translator Examination, 2023 (Paper 2) on 31st December, 2023.”
Important Dates for SSC JHT 2023
|SSC JHT Paper 1||October 16, 2023|
|SSC JHT Paper 2||December 31, 2023|
|Registration Period||August 22 to September 12, 2023|
How to Download SSC JHT 2023 Admit Card
Follow these steps to download your SSC JHT Admit Card 2023:
- Navigate to the official website of SSC at ssc.nic.in.
- Select the link for the SSC JHT Admit Card 2023 on the website.
- After entering your login information, a new window will open.
- The screen will display your SSC JHT 2023 admit card.
- Download the SSC JHT Admit Card 2023 and print it out for future reference.
A total of 307 JHT positions in various Central government agencies are available through this SSC recruitment drive. The positions include Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator, and Hindi Pradhyapak.
Eligibility requirements for SSC JHT 2023:
- Candidates must hold a master’s degree in either Hindi or English, with one of these subjects being a mandatory qualification.
- For candidates from different educational backgrounds, a translation diploma or two years of prior work experience is required to qualify for the position.
Candidates will be selected for Paper 2 of the Translator exam based on their performance in Paper 1. SSC JHT Paper 2 will assess applicants’ essay-writing and translation skills. This descriptive exam will have a duration of two hours and will carry 200 marks.
The final merit list for SSC JHT will be generated based on the results of both papers 1 and 2. Cutoffs for each category will be determined by the SSC. Shortlisted candidates will undergo document verification upon meeting the cutoff criteria in their respective categories.