The NABARD Grade A Assistant Manager Position: A Coveted Career Path
The position of Assistant Manager Grade A at the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) is widely regarded as one of the most desirable government jobs. There are currently job openings for this role, and interested candidates are encouraged to apply soon. The attractive salary and prestigious job profile associated with being an Assistant Manager at NABARD motivate candidates to pursue this position.
NABARD Grade A Assistant Recruitment falls under the purview of the Central Government. It means that selected candidates will receive the same benefits as other Central Government employees. It’s important for candidates to familiarize themselves with the job responsibilities of the NABARD Grade A Assistant Manager post to understand what the role entails.
Here’s a breakdown of the time period, basic pay, and increment structure of the position:
|Years||Basic Pay||Annual Increment|
|1-4||Rs 44,500||Rs 2,500|
|5-11||Rs 54,500||Rs 2,850|
|12-15||Rs 74,450||Rs 2,850|
|16-19||Rs 85,850||Rs 3,300|
Candidates who are selected under NABARD Grade A 2023 are entitled to receive certain expenses, which are subject to their qualifications. These expenses include:
- Vehicle Maintenance
- Telephone Expense
- Book Grant
- Furnishing of Residence
Allowances and Benefits
Candidates selected for NABARD Grade A 2023 are eligible to avail various allowances and benefits, including:
- Dearness Allowance
- Local Compensatory Allowance (as per Central Government rules)
- House Rent Allowance (HRA)
- Conveyance Allowance (CA)
- Medical Allowance
- Leave Fare Concession Allowance (LFC)
- Bank Loan Facility
Candidates who successfully secure the NABARD Grade A job will be appointed as Assistant Managers. The key duties and responsibilities of Assistant Managers include:
- Being the entry-level managerial position within the organization.
- Undergoing a probationary period of 2 years, with the possibility of a one-year extension at the discretion of the bank.
- Being responsible for carrying out tasks and assignments assigned by the Chief General Manager of the Regional Office.
- Engaging in the implementation of various policies and programs directed by the Central and State Governments in the realm of agriculture and rural development.
- Note that while the job can lead to postings anywhere in India, these postings typically occur in state capitals. It’s important to note that, in accordance with HR policy, being posted in one’s home state is generally not permitted.
In NABARD, career growth and promotions are contingent upon passing departmental examinations and interviews. Both Grade A and B positions offer opportunities for advancement, which come with increased prestige and higher salaries. The hierarchy of posts, beginning with the position of Assistant Manager, is as follows:
- Assistant Manager
- Assistant General Manager
- Deputy General Manager
- General Manager
- Chief General Manager
- Executive Director
If you aspire to a rewarding career in the government sector, the NABARD Grade A Assistant Manager position is a remarkable opportunity. Don’t miss your chance to apply and embark on a fulfilling career journey.