IBPS CRP Clerk Mains Exam 2023: Everything You Need to Know
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is all set to conduct the CRP Clerks – XIII Main examination today, on October 7, 2023. This crucial examination aims to fill a total of 4,545 vacancies within the organization. To provide you with a comprehensive overview of this important event, we’ve compiled all the essential details and guidelines you need to know.
The IBPS CRP Clerk recruitment process began with the preliminary test, held on August 26, 27, and September 2. On September 14, the results of the preliminary exam were released. Candidates who have successfully cleared the preliminary exam and are gearing up for the IBPS Clerk Main test must ensure they download their admit cards promptly from the official IBPS website at ibps.in. To access the admit card, you’ll need your Registration Number or Roll Number, Password or Date of Birth, and Captcha code.
Please note that candidates must carry a printed copy of their admit card to the exam venue, as entry will not be permitted without it.
The IBPS Clerk Mains test is scheduled for today in a single shift, running from 9:00 am to 11:40 am. It will have a total duration of 2 hours and 40 minutes, with the question paper designed for a maximum of 200 marks. The exam comprises four sections: Quantitative Aptitude, English Language, Reasoning and Computer Knowledge, and General Awareness.
For each correct response, candidates will receive one mark, while an incorrect response will result in a deduction of 0.25 marks. The exam will consist of 190 questions, including 40 from the English language and 50 questions each from reasoning, numerical skills, and general awareness.
As you prepare for the IBPS Clerk Mains Exam, here are some essential guidelines to follow:
- Carry your stamped admit card, government ID proof (Aadhaar/Passport/Driving Licence), a passport-sized photograph, and any other required documents to the examination hall.
- Arrive at least 15 minutes early for the examination, as candidates arriving after the reporting time will not be allowed entry.
- When presented with the IBPS Clerk Admit Card, remember to provide your left thumbprint in blue ink.
- After completing the exam, submit both the IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card and the IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card at the testing location.
- Ensure you carry a valid identification document (Aadhaar/Passport/Driving Licence) to the test hall.
- Prohibited items inside the exam hall include electronic devices, study materials, mobile phones, Bluetooth devices, pagers, watches, test series, books, sample papers, and any similar items.
These guidelines are essential to ensure a smooth and fair examination process. Make sure to adhere to them to avoid any inconveniences on the exam day.
In conclusion, the IBPS CRP Clerk Mains Exam 2023 is a crucial step for candidates aspiring to join the banking sector. We wish all the candidates the best of luck for the exam, and may you perform exceptionally well.
- IBPS Official Website
- IBPS CRP Clerk Mains Exam
- IBPS Clerk Admit Card
- IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card
- Exam Guidelines